Saturday 9 March 2013

Cover Feedback

Here is one of the ways in which I chose to get the feedback on the album covers. I felt that if I wanted to reach my target audience, I had to used a medium that would appeal to them. I also did the same on Facebook to try and get the most amount of people commenting on my designs. This method is a easy way to get results as it doesn't take a long time to get the necessary information. I collected all the data and tally up the totals.  This method proved successful so now all have to do is to continue to develop the idea that was chosen. The first idea that I made proved to be a hit with my audience as it had the most votes with comments like; 'stylish, I like it!' and 'I really love the design' which is the response that I wanted. There was also a lot of people who liked the second design which was noted as 'fun' and 'comic book style'. Although these are positive comments, this is not the image I am look to target my artist at. I want to attract the more stylised people (who generally have more money) than slight 'geekish' people who would be attract to the bubbly comic book design. Overall I am happy with the overall design.

No comments:

Post a Comment